Sunday, March 16, 2014

A dog day of fun!

What a totally unexpected fun day! Started out with a fun Gezzer run. Down Thane road and back to equal 8 miles. So many runners showed up for the run. I had the smart idea to run both Gage and Diego (two dogs) at the same time. It took several miles to calm them down but running therapy always prevails!

After the run Cecile opened her home up to us for an amazing breakfast. I ate good food and enjoyed great company. Geoff Rose was there and joined us for a run that morning.

After the morning run, my friends John, Dan, and I along with Diego and Gage decided to put more mileage in. So we ventured up Perseverance Trail and snow shoed. I'm not a fan of snow shoes but that was the only way. We took pictures and traveled 8 miles round trip. Yetty and Buster (two more dogs) got there run/ walk today too.

So today I ran my dogs and myself. Run'Em Crazy to Lazy strikes again with an awesome day of dog running!

No comments:

Post a Comment